So many things can go wrong in Paradise... In order to be pre-cautious and provide a solution for these kinds of problems and to make sure that your holiday remains enjoyable and safe throughout your stay, we introduced our Thailand Assistance program.
This program is based on our experiences with our more than 5,000 guests within the last three years and their preferences and suggestions.
When you are planning your vacation, you would like to choose an accomodation that suits your budget the best. You are certainly also interested in what other programs, activities, forms of entertainment, excursions and services may be available in this price range. Especially, if it is given in your native language or at least in one that you understand.
You have probably also considered what would happen in case there is a problem; for example:
Thailand Guide, Transfer and Assistance
Copyright: Yourdestination Thailand WEB Management: D&D Webdesign
Many things can happen, and our experiences show that they indeed happen with some of our travelers. Even though with just a few of them, but anyway...
- Your hotel reservation cannot be found; you receive a different room or service than the one your booked; the accommodation does not look the same as in the advert... - Your flight gets cancelled; the airline or travel agency declares bankruptcy... - Your child gets sick, has a toothache, or spends an unpleasant night in the restroom due to a meal he had eaten... - The room next to yours becomes too “international”, so you can keep listening to Russian, Chinese or Indian chatters, songs, dance parties the whole night, whether you want it or not... - The bike or car you rented has no insurance, and the police catches you... - Your passport gets lost, your camera vanishes, the safe in your room becomes empty...
Many things can happen... Something goes wrong in Paradise...
Ask for our Professional Thailand Assistance Program!
In order to be pre-cautious and provide a solution for these kinds of problems and to make sure that your holiday remains enjoyable and safe throughout your stay, we introduced our Thailand Assistance program, which as a matter of fact includes:
- travel advice, - transfer on arrival and dealing with possible passport or baggage problems, - personally checking your accommodation and reservation prior to your arrival as well as managing your check-in at the hotel
- booking your programs with on-site program consultation,
- 24/7 hotline telephone customer service,
- professional translation in insurance,medical, hospital treatment cases,
- assistance in case of dealing with problems with the police (reporting cases, record keeping, etc.)